These terms and conditions are general and apply to both our trade and consumer customers. If you are a consumer and something in here conflicts with your consumer rights, your consumer rights will, of course, still apply.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future service from Tile Backer Boards you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to that service.
If you don't accept these terms, you won't be able to order any Products from our Website. If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
With regards to orders placed via the telephone, or other means, these terms and conditions will apply.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND THE WEBSITE
tilebackerboards.com is operated by Tile Backer Boards ("we" "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05687171 and with our registered office at 4 Capricorn Centre, Cranes Farm Road, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3JJ, email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Our main trading address is Unit 12, Carnival Park, Carnival Way, Basildon, Essex SS14 3WN. Our VAT number is 877635667.
You have a right of cancellation as set out in paragraph 8.
For details of support/after sales services please contact our customer services team on 01268 567015.
If you have made a mistake in inputting information, please contact us directly.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
Our Price Match Promise states that if you can find an identical product cheaper elsewhere we will match the price up to 7 days after purchase. Simply let us know by phone or email the Product number, its price and the competitor you want us to match. We will verify and match the price there and then for you.
- We'll match our competitor's store or website UK price.
- The competitor's product must be brand new, identical to ours, and offered on the same terms.
- We and the competitor must have stock ready for delivery.
- We must be able to verify the competitor's price and stock position.
- We'll match the price of a product; not delivery charges or other services.
- Cannot be used with any other offer.
- Unfortunately we don't price match any of our existing stockists’ or reseller’s prices.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Licence for Website access
tilebackerboards.com grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of tilebackerboards.com. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any Product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of tilebackerboards.com without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" in tilebackerboards.com without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of tilebackerboards.com as long as the link does not portray use, the Website or our Products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use tilebackerboards.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Website for any of the following:
fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
All content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our property or that of our affiliates or content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. As between us the compilation of all content on this Website is our exclusive property and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this Website is our property or that of our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Website, without our express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (eg our prices and Product listings) parts of this Website without our express written consent.
As between you and us, all intellectual property in the Products which exists now or at any time in the future shall belong to us or our licensors.
SALES TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE UK
Our Website is primarily intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom and European Union. We accept orders from individuals outside the EU only by prior arrangement.
If you order Products from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
By placing an order through our Website, you confirm that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are resident in the European Union and you are accessing our Website from the European Union, or you have previously contacted us to agree an order from outside the European Union
When you place an order to purchase a Product from tilebackerboards.com, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a Product and all orders are subject to acceptance by us.
After placing an order on-line, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted or that a contract has been made. We will confirm acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that we have accepted your order and letting you know when the Product is or will be ready for dispatch ("Order Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products we confirm in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply the remaining Products which may have been part of your order until confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
With regards to Orders placed via telephone or in person on our premises, the above conditions in Section 7 shall apply. From the time you take receipt of your Invoice, you have from then until the time of delivery to inform us (either in writing or by telephone) that you do not accept our terms and conditions. In these circumstances, your order will be cancelled accordingly.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
You are entitled to cancel a Contract within 14 days, as set out below. This means that during that time, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
- This cancellation right does not apply to goods made to your specification or any Products which are perishable or become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery. For further details please see our returns policy at paragraph 19 below.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Order Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out below:
- Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days). The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product.
- Your Contract is for either of the following one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days, or multiple Products which are delivered on separate days. The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.
- Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Product over a set period. The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the Products.
- To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email email@example.com quoting your order number requesting to cancel the order. If you use this method we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
- You can also contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01268 567015 or by post to Tile Backr Boards, Unit 12, Carnival Park, Carnival Way, Basildon, Essex SS14 3WN. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Products supplied, if the loss is as a result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied.
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If you have returned the Product to us under this condition because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- If you are a consumer, neither this paragraph nor anything else in these Terms affects your statutory rights. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
PRICING, PAYMENT AND AVAILABILITY
The price of any Products will be as quoted on the Website at the time of your order, except in cases of obvious error. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
Prices include VAT (unless otherwise indicated) and state whether standard delivery costs are included. Please see our Delivery Information for more details.
We are under no obligation to provide a Product to you at an incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error could have reasonably been recognised as a mis-pricing.
We accept online payment, PayPal and payment by telephone with all major credit/debit cards. Please note that orders over a certain limit as indicated during checkout must be shipped to cardholders address.
Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Website, we cannot be more specific about availability. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail or phone if any Products you order turn out to be unavailable. If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date, we reserve the right to supply substitute goods of at least equivalent quality and price. If no suitable substitute is available, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If we are unable to process your order and you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
RISK AND TITLE
The Products will remain at our risk until they come into the possession of either you or a person identified by you to take physical possession of the Products. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
When you visit tilebackerboards.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Prowarm™ Lifetime Warranty
ProWarm™ underfloor heating cables and mats come with a Lifetime Warranty providing they have been installed by an Approved Electrician in accordance with the IEE 17th Edition wiring regulations and the installation conforms to Part P of the Building Regulations 2005. The installation must be in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines and the relevant warranty certificate has been completed and registered online at www.prowarm.com/register within 28 days of completion of the works, any failure to do this will result in a void of guarantee.This warranty is in addition to and supplements your statutory rights and that those rights are not affected in any way. If you do not register for the extended warranty within 28 days then the standard warranty will apply which is a period of 1 year.
The warranty does not cover any faults caused by misuse/incorrect design/damage caused by others and/or any other subsequent damage that may occur during floor covering installation, (system must be checked before, during and after installation is completed, failure to do this will also result in a void in guarantee). Any damage caused to the heating system after installation of floor coverings will invalidate the guarantee, any repairs carried out will be at your cost. The system should be maintained in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines, any damage caused by overheating due to misuse will result in a void in guarantee - this includes, any fixed appliances, units, fitted furniture, extra floor coverings (including dog beds, bean bags, rugs or mats).
Should the heating mat fail and require a repair or replacement (under the terms of warranty) we will not be liable to replace floor finish that has been removed to carry out this works. The underfloor heating repair specialists have an accuracy of fault finding to within 50mm.
The CableSafe™ installation guarantee is simple - Damage your underfloor heating cable or mat during the installation process and ProWarm™ will replace it free of charge.* Simple, easy and gives you complete peace of mind!
* There are some conditions which must be met in order to validate the Guarantee
- You have purchased a ProWarm™ kit from Tile Backer Boards and followed the recommended installation procedures in the Installation Guide. Any failure to follow our instructions will invalidate our guarantee.
- If you cut or damage the heating mat/cable before installing your finished floor covering, return the damaged mat/cable to Tile Backer Boards within 28 DAYS of purchase, accompanied by your original dated sales invoice.
- Tile Backer Boards will replace any heating mat or cable (maximum 1 mat or cable per invoice) with another underfloor heating mat or cable of the same size and wattage FREE OF CHARGE.
- The CableSafe™ Guarantee does not cover any other type of damage, misuse, or improper installation due to incorrect adhesive or subfloor conditions. There is a limit of one free replacement heating element per customer or installer.
- Damage to the heating element that occurs after installation, such as lifting a damaged tile once it has set, or subfloor movement causing floor damage, is not covered by the CableSafe™ Installation Guarantee.
Please note: All guarantees are non-transferable.
For all other products please refer to the 'Product Warranties' section below
OUR RESPONSIBILTY TO YOU
Any damages, shortages or incorrect items must be reported to us within 48 hours of signing for your delivery, we will not accept responsibility for any missing or damaged Products after this time.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Website or at the time of the Order Confirmation. We will not be responsible for loss of earnings due to late deliveries or costs incurred for tradesmen. Unless the Products supplied are found to be faulty by an independent assessor we will not cover the cost of replacing previously installed floor coverings or any other associated losses. The independent assessor and customer must liaise with us prior to any remedial work being carried out. Failure to do so will negate any liability with regards to the floor covering and associated losses.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website:
ALTERATION OF SERVICE OR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and these Terms at any time. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions, the Contract and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual claims or disputes) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For information on delivery costs and expected delivery times please see our Delivery Information page.
We rely upon the services of third party couriers, and whilst we endeavor to always deliver in a timely manner there are unfortunately a few occasions when the couriers fail to deliver on the appointed day. This happens rarely, but we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item, or any costs incurred by customers' tradesmen unable to work, please ensure you have your materials before booking in any trades. Our commitment to you is to deliver the Product to the courier.
Please also bear in mind that we are underfloor heating distributors and not couriers. We pride ourselves on our service, and while that means that we despatch within 24 hours on a next business day service, the deliveries themselves are obviously outside of our control and are subject to variations in weather conditions, localised traffic issues or other factors that could disrupt the service couriers provide. In any event the delivery date will be within 30 days after the Order Confirmation unless we have made alternate arrangements with you.
Pallet deals, Shower Trays, Lustrolite Panels, Heat Pumps and cylinders can be on a 3-5 day delivery. Please note these consignments can be curb side deliveries and unfortunately the driver will not be able to assist the recipient in unloading (due to insurance policies) or disposing of any packaging.
We are therefore not responsible for any such delay or consequential loss, but we will of course track your order and do what we can both to keep you informed and to liaise with the courier to help get your consignment delivered on time. If you have any queries concerning your delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us. We work closely with our courier partners to ensure the best possible delivery service to all destinations while keeping the prices as low as possible. Please note; we cannot despatch orders, for customers who wish to use finance as their selected payment method, until we have received the final agreement. This may take up to 24 hours before completion, which means we cannot guarantee same day despatch as we can with alternate payment methods.
Shipments sent outside the European Union may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Please note that it is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the Products (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. It is a criminal offence to falsify the details on this form. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents, claim a lower value or mark as a gift. Please do not ask, or expect us to do any of these things.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Items should be returned unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and with all component parts and any promotional items received. You must also include a completed returns form with your invoice number for us to facilitate a refund.
Orders can be cancelled within 14 days of delivery (see paragraph 8).
Products must be returned within 14 days of cancelling your order.
Items should be received in a reasonable condition, with all component parts, along with any promotional items received. You should also include your invoice and returns form.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNED PRODUCTS WITHOUT A RETURNS FORM
You can return Products in the following ways:
Download Returns Form
Return to our store in person
Units 11 & 12, Carnival Close, Carnival Park, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3WN. Return your item(s) along with your completed returns form and we can process your return in store.
Return by registered post
Post your unwanted item(s) to: Tile Backer Boards, Units 11 & 12, Carnival Close, Carnival Park, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3WN. You must also include a completed returns form with your invoice number for us to facilitate a refund.
Return by carrier collection
If we have supplied an incorrect item you can either: call us on 01268 567015 with your invoice number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number. We will arrange collection or you can return the item(s) by registered post (we will refund the postage cost).
Collection for large unwanted items
If you wish us to collect a large item from you, there will be a charge of £10.00 per parcel. NB; no parcel must be more than 30kg in weight. This excludes pallet collections, which are priced individually on a per job basis.
We will gladly replace any Products returned to us which are found to be faulty.
Any unwanted items or items ordered incorrectly must be returned within 30 days of delivery, no refunds or exchanges will be made after this date.
We cannot accept any returned Tile Adhesive, Self Levelling Compounds or Grouts whatsoever as these materials must be stored in a controlled environment and are considered perishable goods. We cannot accept return of any bespoke items that we sell, such as our wet room shower screens or Lustrolite wall panels as they are made to your specification. Once the Product has been received we cannot take any responsibility for the storage of these Products.
All returned mats/cables must be in the original condition on return (i.e.; not unrolled or cut in any way). If an item is returned to us and found to have been used in any way, we cannot take any responsibility for this Product, and there will be a charge applied for the return of the Products to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement.
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner's Office. Our registration number is ZA108077.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including address, email address and telephone number
- payment card information
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- information on your use of our Website including any forums you visit and how you arrived at our Website in the first place by using cookies or other tracking technologies - we collect information about your use of our Website to serve Website content and advertisements to you. This includes the pages of our Website that have been viewed by you and for how long, and your Website journey. This will include your IP address, and if you have logged in, your log-in details too.
- some other companies also collect certain information on you when you use our Website, such as Google Analytics Advertising (please see Google for their terms and conditions).
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Processing your orders
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
Marketing and commercial use
- When you gave us your information, you may have been offered the opportunity to sign up to our marketing communications, as well as marketing from other companies we do business with.
- If you have agreed to marketing from other companies via us, we are happy to provide you with a list of those companies.
- You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time via the opt-out link in such communications or by email to email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Some other companies also collect certain information from our Website. This includes companies involved in:
Keeping information only as long as we need to
We will only keep information about you for as long as we need to. We make sure that any companies that process your data on our behalf do the same. We have an internal retention policy, where there are varying retention periods for different categories of information depending on our legal obligations and whether there is a commercial need.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Tile Backer Boards, Unit, 12 Carnival Park, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3WN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
TERMS OF HEATING DESIGN, QUOTATION AND SALE
All measurements and calculations are in accordance with the plans as provided to us at the time of design however, Tile Backer Boards cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any detail as shown.
It is assumed that the minimum insulation standards of building to heated is accordance with the current Part L1A of the Building Regulations or better on new installations.
All system heat output figures are based on the performance data as shown in the current Tile Backer Boards Underfloor Heating Technical Installation Guide and have been calculated in line with BS EN1264 1-4.
No allowance has been made for any additional insulation materials that may be required under either the current Building Regulations or BS EN1264 1-4.
The pipe coil allocation that has been made in this estimate is based on the room size and connection length detail as entered in to the original design tool. Any substantial deviation away from the original design criteria may during the installation process may result in differing pipe circuit lengths and therefore potential pipe shortages.
In rooms with large areas of glazing and therefore higher levels of heat loss, some form of supplementary heating may be required during periods of exceptionally cold weather. If unsure, please check with an independent heating engineer who can run a SAP calculation for you.
In bathrooms and en-suites it is recommended that an additional towel rail is installed so as to compliment the underfloor heating system when necessary.
For the purposes of this design it is assumed that the overall floor resistance value of any floor coverings do not exceed 1.5 Tog (0.15m2K/W).